- Pharmacists and partners of pharmacists
- Pharmacy students and partners of pharmacy students
- Locum pharmacists
- Persons in an industry directly associated with pharmacy, and partners of such persons eg suppliers, financiers, insurers
The following provisions apply:
- Persons and their partners leaving the pharmacy industry lose their right to membership. However they can retain their membership for the balance of the year (‘Year’ is a calendar year – Jan to Dec)
- Persons and their partners who have been members for at least 5 years and retire can continue their membership
- Life members and their partners have the right to continue membership at all times
- The WAPGC Committee have the authority to grant membership to non-eligible persons in cases of real benefit to the Club being demonstrated
- The Committee have the authority to refuse or terminate membership to any person. Such decision requiring a 75% majority of the Committee present
Our 2020 annual fee is $70.
Usual Game fees:
- Members are $70 per game.
- Non-members are $90 per game.
- Pharmacy students are $30 per game.
Game fees may change depending on the course we are scheduled to play and whether dinner is included.
Annual subscriptions and games fees subject to change at the discretion of WAPGC Committee.
Life Membership Policy:
- Any member of the WAPGC is entitled to nominate a person for life membership of WAPGC
- Nomination to be in writing to President or Secretary outlining reasons for the nomination
- Nomination to be considered by WAPGC Committee within 90 days and approval requiring 2/3 majority vote
- The Committee not obliged to give reasons for its decision
- Nominee to have performed outstanding service as an office bearer or in some other capacity for 10 years
- Notwithstanding the above, the Committee may grant life membership to any person it deems has contributed outstanding and exceptional service to WAPGC
- Life members are not required to pay membership subscriptions
- Life members have full voting rights
As we are affiliated with Golfing Australia we subscribe to the current handicap system. All subscribed members of the WAPGC will be eligible for a GA handicap subject to playing the qualifying number of games & payment of annual subscription dues prior to the closing date of GA subscriptions being paid.
Club Champion Awards Policy:
Championship divided into 3 grades:
- Men’s A Grade (Handicap 1-20)
- Men’s B Grade (Handicap 21-36)
Highest aggregate score from the best 4 games played during the year
In the event of a tie, the 5th best game is counted, if still a tie then 6th, 7th etc…
If a person does not have a 5th game they are deemed ineligible for the tie count