To view your updated handicap on Golf Link click here
For Slope Ratings of WA Golf Courses click here
7 Golf Tips That Can Help You Stop 3 Putting!
Click here to read more
Mark the 2018 fixtures in your diaries – go to the ‘events’ tab or click here.
Just a gentle reminder to all members that it is a privilege to play at some of Perth’s premier private golf clubs and we may lose the right to play on their courses if our behaviour and conduct is deemed inappropriate.
1. Speedy golf is good golf! Play a provisional ball if you think you may have lost your ball off the tee (don’t forget to announce that you are playing a provisional ball), maximum of 5 minutes to look for a lost ball and play from last point of entry, have carts ready at the next tee ground, pick up immediately if you have ‘wiped’ the hole and update scorecards at next tee and not on the green. Keep up with the group in front of you ie shorter hitters go first, instead of ‘honours’.
2. Repair divots on the green, even if it was not yours.
3. Use sand buckets or chop in your divots on the course as required by the host club.
4. Green-keeping staff have right of way at all times.
5. Be aware of any dress requirements by the host club, especially in the club house or restaurant – check the website of the host club for more information, before you arrive.